LEGO System A/S at Havremarken 1, 7190 Billund, Denmark. Find their customers, contact information, and details on 10044 shipments. Download your LEGO®MINDSTORMS®Education NXT software. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the SPIKE logo, MINDSTORMS and the MINDSTORMS logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.
This article provides instructions for installing the necessary drivers to use the RCX USB tower with ROBOLAB for LabVIEW. These instructions have been tested on Mac OS X 10.9 and 10.10 as well as 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.
For RCX USB tower support…
1. Install LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and/or the relevant MINDSTORMS add-on. See https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-15615 for more details and links to these downloads.
2. Install ROBOLAB for LabVIEW.
3. Install NI-VISA…
- Windows: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-visa-14.0.1/5023/en/
- Mac OS X: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-visa-14.0/4913/en/
4. If installing on Windows, you will have to run the VISA Wizard
a. Find it in your Start menu
b. Choose USB:
c. Select the LEGO tower (the tower must be plugged in to appear):
d. Give your INF files a name (default is fine)
e. Allow the wizard to install and hit finish.
Lego System A/s Driver Updater
f. Restart LabVIEW and run ROBOLAB for LabVIEW (Tools > Robolab 2.9.4d…)
Lego System A/s Driver LoginThe following two tabs change content below.
- Obstacle Course - 26 August 2020
- Crash Test Dummy - 26 August 2020
- The Wave - 21 May 2020